Thursday, February 14, 2013

20+Cute and Useful Chore Chart Ideas from Pinterest

I wanted to have an "official" chore chart for my kids. We decided last night to become more serious and consistent with our chores. This is what I came up with last night.  This chore chart is neither cute, nor useful.  It's scribbly and hard to read. 
THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE CUTE AND USEFUL ONES.  SCROLL DOWN FOR THOSE LOVELIES! 
I'm going to put all of the cute and crafty Chore Charts first.  Then, at the end will be the printable chore charts.

 Please note:  For some reason the Pinterest images are not showing up any more.  You can click on the rectangle where the image used to be and it will take you directly to Pinterest so that you can see it.  


Source: google.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Michelle on Pinterest
FREE PRINTABLE CHORE CHARTS FROM PINTEREST

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I was just going to invest in Accountable Kids chore charts, but I'll have to put a little time into thinking how I could make one of these work instead. I love the ones divided into halves for "To Do" and "Done." Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the "To Do" and "Done", too! But, I also love the little wooden ones make out of blocks of wood. But, my hubby probably wouldn't be thrilled with having those on the counter. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love these ideas. We need to get serious about chores here too!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your crafty thoughts!